Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Slight Love, Bright QiPao

In my impression, Qipao, it is the name of beauty, since the beginning of the season, Qipao melt in the Chinese culture and became the great ingredient among the long and gorgeous Chinese history. Qipao, with her gentle silk and elegant decoration pattern, showing the endless exquisite Chinese culture, and the charming of the ancient country.
The slight color, the light women, with the tiny paper umbrella passing thru the quiet season of March. I was always surprised by the excellent talent of those people in ancient time, but no more than the surprise and admire to their designers. The slight Chinese cheongsam has already become the feature and representative of the Chinese female, no matter where I was, only if I saw the elegant women with the slight Qipao, a touched moving will remember with affection from the deep in my heart. Under the slight Cheongsam, or Qipao, was the full-rich beauty of Chinese culture.
Can not control the love of Qipao, the May of this year, I hold the long desired Qipao with a pious attitude, the slight pattern , the fantastic manual work, once again I dropped into my imagination, in some where, dressing the pretty Qipao, with a pair of blue heel, stop on the rock road with some tiny moss, walking thru with the gentle movement, there were a great shadow fall down from the thick leaves of the old tree, standing on the bridge, with the shining smile I always had, I saw the maiden walking to me, swing with shining smile, yelled to me gently, I know, the magic of the ancient Chinese culture was spread already. Even the top grade jewelry cannot pass the noble and melodious of Qipao.
Floating clouds dancing with the gentle wind, blue sky whispering with the lake ripple, waving on a boat with my loved man, nestled close to his warm arm, listening the bright sounds made from the crack of paddle touched the water. My loved him tell me the romantic love stories, the gentle wind plucked his hair, with the faintly distant piano, this moment, just this moment, the soft picture, perhaps only dressing the Qipao can make it so appropriate.
When we walk to the world, do not forget the essence culture behind the flow of fragrant. The slight Qipao, but it reflects a deep sense of Chinese beauty. Not all the fashion and trends can be the best but only the oldest treasure after the long test of time. I love the Qipao dress, love the the feeling of touch, more love the beauty of China.

No comments:

Post a Comment