Tuesday, May 8, 2012

To my Ex-


  I thought the holiday may help me pass it totally, however, it was not; after the three busy days, when I back the silence, it is you, in my mind.
  You do not know it, maybe forever, the whole day, I could not focus my attention for everything, except you. And I am wandering do you missing me, even just a little?
I can find a thousand reasons to forget, to hate you, to clean all the memories out of my mind, out of my heart and out of my world. But I could not, and I even can not find a reason why all this happens, I do not want admin it is love, I hope it was not love, cause you already leave me. there are too many things can tell me it is not worth, but I can not stop thinking about you.
   Your face, your sounds, your smile, your everything seems gradually become unclean, but the feeling, which has already deep in the soul, could touch every single muscle in my body, in my blood, and I have no way to get out.
   I know it is silly, I know I should change, but without you, where I can put my smile? you already took them away, little by little, and last , you gone, my smile gone.
I did not see my smile for a long time, especially the smile from the inside, and I know, I do not want this,so I am lost.
   I want lost in your world, I want lost in the memory, and I am lost, in your smile, but your smile never give to me. And your eyes never contact with me directly, so I know, you are not mine, even you want sex with me , but I am yours.
Do you missing me? Do you know I am missing you? Do you know the missing makes me sad and weak? Do you know, I am afraid your back, but I want you back. Do you know, I want spent the last years with you, the only you!
  I am missing you , in the quiet and silent night, and good night, before I forgot you.

No comments:

Post a Comment